Billing & Insurance
We want to hear from you. Huntsville Hospital Spine & Neuro is always looking for ways to improve and continue to grow our clinic. Your response is encouraged and appreciated. Please note that all responses can be completely anonymous.
Driving Directions & Parking
Parking for the Huntsville clinic is available in the Governors Medical tower and requires $2 to exit. Other Spine & Neuro locations have free parking lots.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there Spine & Neuro parking tokens?
No. The Governors Medical Tower requires $2 upon exiting the parking deck.
- Who are the other physicians in the Governors Medical Tower?
There is a building directory on the wall near the elevators with the names of the other offices in the tower.
- Where are the restrooms?
The restrooms are across from the elevators.
What to bring to your appointment
Our goal is to provide you with the very best experience and care. To make sure your first appointment goes smoothly, it is important that you know what items to bring with you.
- A list of your current medications and supplements
- All insurance cards
- Your driver’s license
- A list of treatments and medications that were tried in the past
- If you've had any imaging related to your condition performed, please bring a copy on a cd.
- Written referral from your primary care physician
- Co-payment or minimum payment (given at appointment time) for uninsured patients
- List of questions you want to ask your physician or physician assistant
- $2 to exit the Governors Medical Tower